Go to top
The OrangeHook Airport Staff Identity Suite is designed to improve security, reduce risk, and improve emergency response. This technology is based on international (ICAO) and federal (NIST & PIV) standards but is designed to have backward compatibility with many of the existing physical access systems installed today. Using a biometric enrollment system built on interoperable standards the OrangeHook Identity Suite can communicate with all background services (e.g. Interpol).
The suite uses sophisticated smart cards built on the iChip® microprocessor that exceeds all FIPS standards for authentication and electronic signatures. The System integrates with printers from Zebra and Matica.
BENEFITS TO AIRPORT AUTHORITY
- Removes badge sharing behaviors
- Badges can be instantly read on mobile devices without internet connectivity
- Meets all requirements for biometrics while still maintaining privacy rights for the staff
- The badge holds training, certifications and other related data for instant verification
- By migrating to the OrangeHook ICAO credential types airports can now institute global interoperability
- Integrates an vital EMS solution as part your airport security system and plan
- Supports 7 types of biometric modalities
- Integrates with PACS, time and attendance, HR and single sign-on solutions