OrangeHook Military and Police Identity Suite is designed to improve security through a unique multifactor management system, track assets, and improve emergency response. This technology is based on international (ICAO) and federal (NIST & PIV) standards and is designed to have backward compatibility with many of the existing physical access systems installed today. Using a biometric enrollment system built on interoperable standards the OrangeHook Suite can communicate with all background services e.g. Interpol.
The suite uses sophisticated smart cards built on the iChip® microprocessor that exceeds all FIPS standards for Authentication and electronic signatures. The system integrates with printers from Zebra and Matica.
BENEFITS TO MILITARY AND POLICE
• Eliminates ghost employees
• ID’s can be instantly read on mobile devices in-field without internet connectivity
• ID’s have electronic signature capabilities for asset check-in and out e.g. tools, weapons or evidence
• The ID holds training, certifications, emergency health record file built on HL7 standards and other related data for instant verification
• Can be tied to a secondary uniform RFID tag (in buttons or epaulets) for high security assurance at gates
• Integrates a vital EMS solution as part your governments national security system and plan
• Supports 7 types of biometric modalities
• Integrates with PACS, time and attendance, HR and single sign- on solutions