The Medsis Vaccination Management Solution and iChip® credentials are designed to stop the spread of communicable diseases by better controlling the vaccination process and by removing fraud from the system. This system makes very little changes to the work flows of dispensing vaccinations and international travel with yellow card credentials. The system benefits not only the issuing nation but their reciprocal partner nations as well.
Through the sophisticated use of secure silicon, big data and cloud technology the vaccination management system enables a real time holistic view of population health. This data is critically important in measuring the efficacy of not just the vaccinations dispensed, but the effects of vector control against the backdrop of geographic realities and the movement of citizens. Problems such as Zika are now a reality of the 21st century and this is the tool to help control outbreaks.
BENEFITS TO THE COUNTRY
• Enables a global view of drugs and treatments dispensed
• Stops yellow card fraud
• Easy to implement and use
• No learning curve
• Aggregates data on all registered healthcare providers
• Data is accessible for 3rd parties via the cloud
• Complete data integrity through doctors electronic signature
• Customizable for any treatment or language
• Supports 4 types of biometric modalities